Here are just a few of the topics I’ll be covering in the Course:
– How to choose the right hardware like battery backups to help keep your data and devices safe;
– Camera, smartphone and computer purchasing recommendations;
– Optimizing Photoshop, Lightroom, Apple Photos and other applications for speed and compatibility with other software; and
– How to choose and set up online backup applications like Backblaze and CrashPlan (see my article about which I prefer and why HERE)
Thank you for your interest, and I look forward to hearing your thoughts! If you have any questions/comments, feel free to ask them HERE.
And CLICK HERE to visit Backup.fm to Download my ULTIMATE BACKUP BLUEPRINT FOR MAC USERS for free (it’s a visual guide that shows you how I set up backup systems for myself and my customers).
All the best and Keep Those Backups Going!
The BackupNow Guy and Host of the Free Backup Course for Mac Users
P.S. I also welcome you to join any of our Meetup Groups listed below if you would like to be invited to attend other events like photo walks, workshops, etc. in the future. Some events are virtual (not just in the metro New York City area).
• The Art of Photography, Photoshop and Lightroom
• New Jersey Nature, Landscape and Wildlife Photographers